26.5.10

Plans for Saving on Disney trip this weekend

We participated in the "Give a Day, Get a Day" with Disney and got FREE tickets to go to Disneyland this weekend. I gotta say, I'm so excited not just for myself (since I LOVE Disneyland) but for my girls--It's their first time and my 3 year old is so excited to see Mickey Mouse and all the Disney Princesses.
I'm hoping for the best day ever, but on a budget!

Here's what I have in store:
After we eat Mickey Mouse pancakes, I'm going to give my girls a gift bag filled with items that,(hopefully) will get them even more excited about the day.

I found tons of Disney stuff at the dollar tree (perfect!):
  • Disney Princess calk board (for the car ride there)
  • Disney Princess play jewelry (necklace and ring)
  • Disney Princess chap stick
  • And glow necklace and bracelets (for the light show)
I'm going to be running to Wal-Mart to pick up a few more things such as:
  • Disney sippy cup (cause I know they'll want one there)
  • Note book (so I can make an autography book)
  • And of course, Snacks and water!
I also will be putting their outfit in there which I finished yesterday. (All I did was add-to a plain tank). Here's what one looks like:


Total of $10 per outfit!
I'll be posting a tutorial soon as well as other projects I have in store to save on our Disney trip this weekend.


2 comments:

  1. That outfit is too cute! Your girls will look like princesses. I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails