13.4.10

Recycled Art Craft project

*Updated... Scroll down*
Today I entered in the Recycled Art Craft Challenge at Dollar Store Craft site. This is what I submitted:

I got this idea from here... It's paper towel rolls cut into 1in. rings, flattened and glued.

Here's the step by step instructions.

*Up Dated: We were told to use toilet paper rolls, plastic containers, and or egg cartons... SO, I added egg carton to my paper toilet paper rolls wall art... Here it is now

I just cut out the individual egg holder (not sure what they're called) and smashed them down, spray painted black and wal-la. It kinda looks like little flowers

Here's using plastic....



6 comments:

  1. Okay girl seriously where do you find the time? All your projects look great. I'm impressed and wished I made more time for fun stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for nap time ;). That's when I do most of my crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I will feature it next week (Friday) at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com for my TP roll categorically crafting show! Grab my "featured" button.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just reminding you that I am featuring this today at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious about the plastic flowers. Is there a tutorial for them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just in case you haven’t seen it yet, Stopping by to let you know you’ve been featured at
    http://diycraftstomake.blogspot.com/2012/03/40-fun-toilet-paper-roll-craft-projects.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails