Well, with a little work, some spray paint, and new fabric, I was able to get this
Here's a quick overview of how I did this:
First, I took everything out of the basket and cleaned it.
Then I spray painted the outside as well as the rim of the inside
I added some new batting and fabric and started putting it back together.
So, with the purchase of this basket, plus spray paint and fabric I already had on hand; This project cost was under $10.
Great deal compared to purchasing a new picnic basket for $50-$100
Now, I just need a picnic blanket and a picnic date with my hubby.
I'm linking up this project to: