25.5.10

Socialize With Me Monday til Sunday... Link Party


Socialize with me Monday til Sunday was created for those that do crafts (and then some) throughout the week and CAN'T wait for the next link party to show off  :)

Yes, this link party is ONE week long! It will start every Monday and go til Sunday. Since it is a week long, a multiple of 10 max  projects may be shared per blog per week.

The beginning of every new socialize with me party, I will recap a few of my favorites from the previous week.


Rules:

-Add the "Socialize with me Mon. til Sun. Craft and THEN Some Link Party" button to your post so others can join the fun (button(s) are on the right hand side bar)

-To save us from having to search for your project, please link to your post and not your blog.

-We love to see something new; No repeats from the same blog please.

-Leave only positive and uplifting comments to participating links :)

So excited to see what you've been up to!




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite. I linked up several of my projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audra,
    Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog and your invite to your week long party. It looks like fun and I've linked up four of my projects. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for an invite to the party! What a cute blog, I can't wait to look around and read more!!

    Have a great day,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails