I'm hoping for the best day ever, but on a budget!
Here's what I have in store:
After we eat Mickey Mouse pancakes, I'm going to give my girls a gift bag filled with items that,(hopefully) will get them even more excited about the day.
I found tons of Disney stuff at the dollar tree (perfect!):
- Disney Princess calk board (for the car ride there)
- Disney Princess play jewelry (necklace and ring)
- Disney Princess chap stick
- And glow necklace and bracelets (for the light show)
- Disney sippy cup (cause I know they'll want one there)
- Note book (so I can make an autography book)
- And of course, Snacks and water!
Total of $10 per outfit!
I'll be posting a tutorial soon as well as other projects I have in store to save on our Disney trip this weekend.