6.10.10

Visiting Teaching Handout (Printout) for October 2010, The Temple

This month's ensign is a Special Issue dedicated to The Temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Go here to view the whole magizine online or
Go here to order one for yourself ($2.00)

This handout goes along with the teachings found in this month's issue...(Picture was downloaded from here, I simply modified the color and added design)

Here's what it says:
"But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." -Matthew 6:19-21

"The temple provides purpose for our lives, It brings peace to our souls---not the peace provided by men but the peace promised by the Son of God when He said, "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you"-President Thomas S. Monson

Go here to print it out via Google Docs
To go along with the hand out, I made these Temple Picture Frame Magnets (my husband liked the idea so much, he asked me to make him some as well to give to his home teaching families)

Click here to see how I made the picture frame magnets and free picture printouts.

Please leave me a comment letting me know if you were able to print it out :)
Thanks!



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails