13.7.10

Jewels By Park Lane Party AND Raffle

We're going to try something different today.
I'm hosting an online/catalog party for Jewels By Park Lane. I'm excited to support a friend, have fun with more friends, and get some awesome jewelry!
To start this party off, I'd love to introduce my good friend, Brittany Bruce, Jewels By Park Lane Consultant.
Take it away Brittany!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Ladies!! (and gentlemen?)
My name is Brittany Bruce and I just started selling Jewels By Park Lane. I am a stay at home mom to my 2 darling boys and was just looking for an opportunity to help the hubby out financially and continue to be a SAHM. Bonus? I get magnificent jewelry for FREE too!

Here's a picture of me and my wonderful family:
***
Jewels By Park Lane has some beautiful jewelery at affordable prices and items to match any one's style. Listed below are a few of my favorite items.
Mosaic Ring (Also has matching necklace, and earrings sold separately)
Magic Ring

Key to my Heart Necklace
Cabo Necklace and matching earrings
(sold separately)

Ashley necklace (also has matching earrings sold separately)
Here are July's SPECIALS:
**If you buy items (could be 1 or however many) that total $30, then you get another item equal to $30, but only have to pay $12 for it. Bargain? YES! Then you also get a FREE item up to $30 value as well! So, at minimum you are getting 3 items for $42.
**If you buy item/s (could be 1 item to however many) that total $60, then you get 2 more items that equal up to $60 each. You only have to pay $12 for each of those items. Another bargain? YES! Then you also get a FREE item up to $60 value!
**If you buy item/s (could be 1 item to however many) that total $90, then you get 3 more items that equal up to $60 each. You only have to pay $12 for each of those items. Again, Another bargain? YES! Then you also get a FREE item up to $90 value!
*******************************
Audra offered her blog to me to try and get my business started! She's also hosting a catalog party with her family and friends... Hosting has great perks (like FREE jewelry) and ANYONE can host a catalog party! I don't even have to live near you!!!
If you are interested, or have questions about hosting your own party, please email me at rwhsugar@hotmail.com (subject: "HOST"). IF you would like me to contact you, please leave a comment with your email address and write "HOST".... It would be silly NOT to host a party. I mean, who doesn't like free Jewelry?! :)
If you are interested in placing an order and would like to see prices and catalogs, please leave a comment saying "CATALOG" along with your email address OR email me at rwhsugar@hotmail.com (subject: "CATALOG") and I will email it over!

AND, any orders placed through me today-July 27, 9pm PST, Will be entered to win a pair of Whisper Earring's

(Your choice of Gold or Sliver)
After you place your order, leave a comment saying "ORDERED" and, if you'd like, share your favorite piece ordered. I'm sure we'd all love to see!
Thank you Audra so much for your support! Now bloggers, support me AND Audra and place those orders!! :)
Any questions, email me at: rwhsugar@hotmail.com

Thanks again,
Brittany Bruce
--------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome deals Brittany! Thanks for letting me host a party online! :)

Okay Ladies, don't forget to email Brittany for the catalog. Gorgeous pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails