22.4.10

Mother's Day Food Tray set

Ok, so my girls are still too young to make me a mother's day gift and my husband is not the crafty or 'know what to get/do' kinda guy.... SO, I'm a mother that makes/picks out/strongly hints what I want. This year, I want breakfast in bed. Yes, I've never had breakfast in bed. Sad I know, but that will soon change with this ready to use mother's day gift to myself :)


I started by making my food tray using a wood tray, scrapbook paper, glue, stickers, and Pour On (resin and hardener). (This picture is before the Pour On)
                                    


I also made a scrapbook and ribbon covered plate using a glass plate, scrapbook paper, ribbon, glue and Pour On (resin and hardener).  (everything was glued in the back so that I CAN eat on it)
                                       


For the picture napkin I used a fabric napkin, iron on transfer paper and ribbon.
                                         
     


Lastly, I made a etched glass vase using just a regular vase, painters tape and etching cream.

I can't wait to use it!!! Now on to some food ideas for my husband to make that day...hum...?
There's always word pancakes:
We'll see

I'm linking up this project here:

SYS Mothers Day

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute...

    I've featured this over at Life As Lori. If you would like to stop by and grab my I was featured button please do so.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails