11.4.10

Birthday Thank You Wording

So, my lovely little McKayla Rae had her 1st birthday on March 31. She had many family and friends send her much love on her special day so I wanted a cute way to thank them.
I LOVE picture cards so this is what I did:

I came up with this wording:

"My birthday came and past
So we celebrated and had a blast!

I want to thank you for remembering me on my very special day,
Even though we may live close or very far away.

Thank you for sending your happy birthday wish!
Because of you,
My birthday was just pure bliss."

I went on my photoshop and created a 5x7 picture card, adding pictures from her birthday and the birthday thank you wording.

This is how it turned out:

I was happy with the result :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails