10.8.10

I finally Updated my Chandelier

I finally did it! This has been on my list for a while now. SO glad it's DONE!!
Here's the after! I love how it came out by the way! :)


So, here's what I did... Simple, simple...

Wired and hot glue Mari gra beads (from dollar tree)


Take glass shades off (and everything you DON'T want painted black)
Cover places you can't take off but don't want to get painted with news paper...
Spray paint...


YES, I spray painted inside... NOT recommended!!! I normally wouldn't do this BUT that was the only way it seemed to get done. It makes me feel better to say "I made sure the house was WELL ventilated and areas were covered as well!" :)

Here it is again... Before and After....




I really DO love it... It fits my house SO much better! Yaa!!


CreativeShareWednesdaysHump Day linkSumo's Sweet Stuffmmm button Keeping It Simple

6 comments:

  1. You are a crazy lady! I can't believe you spray painted with it hanging to the ceiling!

    however....
    A. Its amazing
    B. I can't say there is no chance I wouldn't have also done this. With no "electrical handy" man around you gotta do what you gotta do :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a transformation! Great job. I'm visiting from spotlight yourself over at itssoverycheri. Hope to see you at http:inspiratiosbyd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks great....some paint and you feel like you just bought something new...great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is much improved! You did a nice job on it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it amazing how a $3 can of spray paint can make such a huge impact?!?! Thanks so much for linking up to Gettin' Crafty on Hump Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks great! So much better than the before:) Great color choice as well!
    I've got another sweet giveaway going on right now, come check it out:)
    http://justsewsassy.com/2010/08/10/tuesday-tutorial-anthro-inspired-headband/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails