22.7.10

Come check out my new blog design!

SO, what do you think of the new place?.... You can be honest :)
I'm happy with it. :)
It's taken me a while just because I really don't know what I'm doing! lol
Thank goodness for great tutorials out there in the blog world... especially over at 733 a creative blog, she shows how to make your own menu bar (which I have been DIEING to do!)


Here's the quick tour for the menu bar:

-Home button takes you to the "home page"
-Crafts button takes you to the "craft archive page"
-DIY button takes you to the "DIY archive page"
-YOU button takes you to the "Socialize with me Monday til Sunday Link Party archive"
-Featured button takes you to the "I've been featured page"
-And of course the BUTTONS button takes you to the "Grab my button page"

Here are my new buttons that I created as well:

Simpsonized Crafts Simpsonized Crafts Simpsonized Crafts


So, what do you think? :)



New Friend FridaysSmart and Trendy Moms The Two Savvy SistersPhotobucket



22 comments:

  1. Ohhh...I love it! It is so bright and cheery!!!!

    Have a great day!

    LaKeta

    1luckeegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of your blog. You've used my favorite colors. It's so inviting and simply pretty! Great job!
    Nancy
    http://www.howtohomemaker.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the comments everyone! Thanks!!! :) You're all making my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, i LOVE it! so bright & summery :) looks so good! good job.

    i linked up to your party too :) fun fun blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute design! Glad to discover another crafty blog - stopping by from NFF:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors and I love the graphic flowers! And amazing job on the menu bar! I know that was a ton of work...it was worth it because it all looks great!

    Stopping by from New Friend Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Popping in from New Friend Friday.....I love the blog design- it reminds me of summer with its bright and citrus-y (is that even a word?) colors. I think you did a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!
    Happy social parade! Come follow me back!
    Gros bisous
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog design!

    I a new follower from the Social Parade: Follow on Fridays. Hope you have a great day

    Kari @
    http://shining2save.blogstpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great! I am a new follower of your fabulous blog! http://singingthreelittlebirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bright, summery look to your blog. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Newest Follower from Social Parade. I hope you can stop in and see me at www.hootiebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm your newest follower from New Friend Fridays! I can't wait to nosey around your blog. I LOVE your blog colors! They make me happy lol.:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for participating today!!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!Now following!
    xoxoxo
    Lauren
    http://22yroldhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi -I'm a new follower of you from FF.http://laughingmonkeystick.blogspot.com/For every follower that joins I will be releasing a Unicorn back into the wilds of the New Jersey boardwalk. So please do your part by joining and saving these special creatures. Thanks
    Mr. Monkey

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails