29.5.12

{smarties graduating class necklace--idea and printable}

My oldest {graduated} from pre-school a couple of weeks ago. They had a cute little ceremony and as a {congratulation} gift to the kids in her class, we--my little grad and I--made these {Smarties} candy necklace with a tag that reads, "Here's to the class full of smarties! Congratulations." I unfortunately didn't plan on making a tutorial for these, so I didn't take pictures of the process... just the end result. It was pretty simple though--just tie the smarties ends together with ribbon and add the tag.
I'm adding a link to the tags in case you'd like to make them as well. {Click here to get the printable}


Leave a comment if you have any questions or you simply like the idea ;)
Thanks!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails