23.8.10

Socialize with me Monday til Sunday link party

 
It's a new week which means new week link party!

(The reason behind no features this morning/no new post this week):I had family over this past week which was lots of fun SO, that's why I wasn't able to socialize with you all BUT, I plan on doing that today! Can't wait to see all your ideas from last week and do a feature post later today!

So let's get this week's party started!

*For those that are new to Socialize with Me Monday til Sunday:


Socialize with me Monday til Sunday was created for those that do crafts (and then some) throughout the week and CAN'T wait for the next link party to show off :)

Yes, this link party is ONE week long! It will start every Monday and go til Sunday. Since it is a week long, a multiple of 10 max projects may be shared per blog per week.

The beginning of every new socialize with me party, I will recap a few of my favorites from the previous week.

Rules:
-Add the "Socialize with me Mon. til Sun. Craft and THEN Some Link Party" button to your post so others can join the fun
-To save us from having to search for your project, please link to your post and not your blog.
-We love to see something new; No repeats from the same blog please.
-Leave only positive and uplifting comments to participating links :)


Happy Socializing! :)
 


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting today! I hope you will come participate in mine! All About The Boy @ The Nifty Nest!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. come over to my blog-you won a gift cert to csn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for hosting :) cute site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI!


    Due to the huge success of my Linky Love Library page, I am changing the way I organize it.


    I would LOVE it if you would come and link up your party to the day of the week you host it.

    It will make it easier for people to find it and will give you a thumbnail for your party. If you host

    more than one, link them all up :)


    You can link up to the library here: http://paisleypassionslinkyparty.blogspot.com/


    I enjoy your blog and your party each week, so I hope you join in and link up!


    Thanks!!!

    Lori @ Paisley Passions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audra - Thanks for hosting this great party weekly!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails