22.6.10

"Picture Perfect" Pledge of Allegiance


I had this idea last year but it was hard enough trying to pose my girls at there present age (there would be NO way I could have done this with them one year ago---and keep my sanity) lol

They did a great job, my little troopers :)

Here are the pictures I used:

"I Pledge Allegiance"
"to the Flag of the United States of America"

"and to the Republic for which it stands"

"1(one) Nation under God"
(My Favorite!)

"Indivisible"

"with liberty and justice for all."
(she's pretending to be on time out...It didn't last long enough to take the picture, hence the blur lol)

Here it is again:

I liked how it turned out! So cute! :)
*Oh, for the flag background I used blue star scrapbook paper along with plain red and white paper I striped and taped together.... And of course aged it with brown ink. :)
Enjoy :)


I'm linking up this project to Crystal's Craft Spot: Red White and Blue Challenge
and these others:

Hump Day link</P>
<P></P>
<P><BR></P>
<P>http://www.thethriftyhome.comMake it Yours @ My Backyard Edengiveaways
Get your craft on Thurs.

  Decor Mamma 




























12 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! The pictures turned out so sweet. I really want to make one of these. Thanks for linking up.
    -Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is too cute! What a neat idea! Your girls are adorable by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this idea. Thanks for stopping by. Let me know when you feature. Thanks, I am excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darling! I am featuring this at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea. I have been looking for some decorations for the 4th. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has got to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen! I would love to feature it tomorrow for my 4th of July Finds! Looking forward to seeing more of your creative juices :) Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! It's so creative and beautiful.

    Thanks so much for sharing at My Backyard Eden!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so great! I would have to have an Americana room so I could display it year round.

    ~jan@thepaisleycupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a creative idea! I just love it, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This turned out amazing!

    Thanks for linking up! I hope to see you today for another link party and a giveaway!

    Ashley @ www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Audra,
    I love this!! Such a cool idea. Thanks for joining the Patriotic Parade!
    have a safe and happy 4th!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails