Here's what you'll need:
- 1/4 inch elastic (cut into 3 1/2 to 4 inch pieces)
- Baby's breath bunch (fake)--I found mine at the dollar tree
- Hot Glue Gun
Here's what to do
- Take one piece of elastic (cut into 3 1/2 to 4 inch), glue the ends and press together (overlap about 1/4 inch) to form a ring.
- Cut small steams off the baby's breath bunch
- Glue, in small sections, on the outside of elastic ring, adding the small steams of baby's breath as you go. (I only did the top of the ring, but the full ring would be nice as well)
- Repeat steps 1-3 until desired amount of napkin rings are completed.