Here's what you will need:
- 1 candle stick holder
- 1 candy dish or small bowl
- White (or color of your choice) spray paint
- Tape ruler
- Ribbon-Solid color (1 1/2 in. thick)
- Ribbon-with a pattern (1/2 in. thick)
- Elastic (1/4-1/2 in. thick)
- Holiday tags printed on white card stock (Click here)
- Lamination paper (optional, but recommended)
- Hot glue gun and hot glue sticks
Make the dish pedestal:
- Hot glue the rim of the candlestick holder and press the dish on top.
- Spray paint the dish pedestal with the spray paint. Let Dry
- Measure your dish (mine measured 15 7/8 in.)
Cut both ribbon the measurement of the dish adding ½ in (So, I cut my ribbon 16 3/8 in. long)Hot glue the two ribbons together (I glued mine in the center)
Make ribbon band with holiday tags:
Fold, hot glue and press ¼ in. edge at the end of both sides of ribbon.
- Cut ½ in. elastic (I used ¼ in thick elastic)
- Hot glue elastic edges to the ribbon edges (forming a band)
- Make own or print off holiday tags
- Cut out and laminate.
- Stretch ribbon band on the dish, having the elastic opening facing you.
- Hot glue the ribbon ends and add the holiday tag (I added more hot glue to the ends of the tag and press to the ribbon to secure them)
- Repeat ribbon band steps for the remaining holiday tags.
You're done! :)
(If needed, wipe with damp cloth. DON'T PUT IN DISHWASHER)